Configuring a title for Storm's UI ?
Alexandre Vermeerbergen
2018-09-05 09:39:11 UTC
Hello,

I am managing many Storm clusters, and I often have several Storm UIs
opened at same time in my browser. I am having hard time figuring out
which one is DEV, PPD, PROD, etc. when I switch from one tab to
another one.

Is it possible to configure Storm's UI with a title other than "Storm UI" ?
if not, should I fill a JIRA to ask for such feature?

Kind regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen
Bobby Evans
2018-09-05 14:51:04 UTC
There is no way to do it right now, but we have similar things in other
places, so it should be totally doable. You would need to file a JIRA for
it, and then you could take a look at the different web pages and see how
we currently get configs from nimbus and use them in templates on the UI.

Thanks,

Bobby